Tuesday 5 April 2011

♥♥ Vintage Inspired Collection ♥♥

Inspiration can come from anywhere, as a great example here are vintage and romantic inspiration picture by Karen, she is interior stylist from Pennsylvania. She was specialize in hand painted vintage furniture, romantic home decor, embellished clothing & purses, vintage jewelry , antiques, and all things romantic & beautiful. All  the photography that you see below are all her creation. Iam so inspired by her photography, one of the result are my jewelry collection which some of the inspiration come from her artwork.


My necklaces vintage inspired jewelry, to catch the vintage looks  I used raw brass materials (chains, cameo setting, artistic wire), cameo and Czech glass beads.



Welcome Spring!


Here we come Spring, cant wait until the first flower of the season bloom. Iam so inspired with the season, I dedicated this necklace to the season. Using red Czech glass beads, flower bouquet cameo and tiny flower pendant also from Czech glass beads. I tried to make it simple but still look vintage. Its measures 18 inch when finished. It is great combination with any spring dress ♥.

Paris Iam in love!
 Paris Iam in love is one unique vintage inspired collection that I have. Because here I experiment to combine two different shade of colors. Here Iam using tiger eyes gems (6mm & 4mm), swarovski crystal(bicone 6mm & 4mm), gold plated beads and dahlia cameo (18x13mm) in peach shade. Its measures 18 inched when finished.  I used tiger eyes because the power of the stone as protection. If you loved someone you always pray and want him or her to be protect. Well, the result are this unique necklace ♥ .

Rose Jade
I found this rare pink jade pendant in my beads collections. I decided I made it as a necklace pendant. Its handcrafted with turquoise stone in round shape (6mm), gold plated rhinestone spacer, gold plated beads & chains and swarovski crystal pearl in pink color (6mm). Its measures 18 inches when finished. I love the colors combination pink and blue. Its goes so well ; )  

No comments:

Post a Comment